Welcome to Options
- Individual planned support to live in your own home
- Support to students to think and plan for life after school
- Coaching to make life changes
- support to get involved in community activities, organisations, events and develop new social connections.
- Assistance to obtain and retain employment
- Assistance to develop self-employment initiatives and micro business.
We are part of the Enabling Good Lives System Transformation and work with Mana Whaikaha in the midcentral region. Options is available in Manawatu, Horowhenua, Kapiti, Wellington, Wairarapa, Hawkes’ Bay, Nelson and Marlborough.
Our Options teams work in the Manawatu, Horowhenua, Rangitikei, Tararua, Wellington, Wairarapa, Whanganui, Hawke’s Bay and Nelson/Marlborough regions.
Palmerston North Office
31 Princess Street,
Palmerston North 4410
Service Leader: Carol Sebborn
Service Manager: Mike Beer
Phone: 06 353 2242
Horowhenua, Kapiti and Wellington
2/99 Mana Esplanade
Team Leader: Angela Wright
Phone 027 201 9173
Wairarapa, Rangitikei & Tararua
11 Mangahao Road
Team Leader: Ann Carthew
Phone: 027 4450 257
North Island Facebook
1 Braemar Place
Braemar Eco Village
Phone: 03 545 7499
3 Henry Street (entry from John Street carpark),
Phone: 03 577 9094
South Island Facebook