Weekend Support Worker, Tautoko Options
13 - 15 hours spread over Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Could this be you? Does this sound like you?
What people like and admire about you?
- Your positive energy, creativity and commitment to progress
- Your calm friendly personality
- Your sense of humour and team approach
- Your flexibility and integrity
- Your ability to ‘get alongside’ people
What is important to you?
- To have a person-centred approach
- To support people to develop community networks
- To work within the New Zealand Health and Disability code of ethics
- To be trusted and be able to trust others
- To be organised and be able to use my initiative at work
- To work in an open, friendly and honest environment
- To work in partnership with people and their family/whanau
How we will support you?
- Team meetings twice a month
- You will be part of an excellent, passionate and supportive team
- Access to up to date, relevant training
- Regular catch ups with a Team Leader to review what’s working/not working
- Support to develop your own ‘one-page profile’ so that the team will know what is important to you and how you like to be supported.
If this sounds like you then please email in your interest and CV – email@example.com by Friday 11th March 2020