POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN HOROWHENUA
What people like and admire about you?
- Your positive energy, creativity and commitment to progress
- Your calm friendly personality
- Your sense of humour and team approach
- Your flexibility and integrity
- Your ability to ‘get alongside’ people
What is important to you?
- To have a person-centred approach
- To support people to develop community networks
- To work within the New Zealand Health and Disability code of ethics
- To be trusted and be able to trust others
- To be organised and be able to use my initiative at work
- To work in an open, friendly and honest environment
- To work in partnership with people and their family/whanau
How we will support you?
- Regular team meetings
- You will be part of an excellent, passionate and supportive team
- Access to up to date, relevant training
- Regular catch ups with a Team Leader to review what’s working/not working
- Support to develop your own ‘one-page profile’ so that the team will know what is important to you and how you like to be supported.
If this sounds like you then please email firstname.lastname@example.org telling me why you are interested and we will set up a time to talk. Closing date 05/10/2020