The Evaluation Team heard consistent feedback from the PRS and families interviewed.
This feedback included:
• a very high level of satisfaction
• person directed service delivery
• open communication
• choice and control with the PRS of who supports them and when
• recruitment matches the values of the organisation
• boundaries are respected.
Reflective practice is evident in the service delivery at Options. The staff meet regularly and trusting relationships
exist within the organisation. An interviewee said "there is a real investment in the people they support and what matters
to the person.
Team Members understand the values and skills required to deliver a person centred service"; one Team Member
interviewed said: "we understand our role is one of the passenger, we are not the driver".
For the full report click on link below
Return to previous page